Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Matching (details below)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Group Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) including 10 yearly paid holidays
- Safety Equipment Reimbursement
- Family Leave (FMLA) – eligible after 12 months
- Bereavement, Jury Duty, and Military Leave
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Excel has established a 401(k) savings plan to provide employees the potential for future financial security for retirement. Excel offers 100% matching on the first 4% of your salary you choose to contribute to your 401(k). Excel matches 50% of any additional contributions until your total contributions reach 6% of your salary.
Excel offers its employees several customizable insurance options. We offer full medical, dental and vision options for you and your family. We also offer discounted health insurance rates for employees who participate in our Wellness Incentive Program.
Life & AD&D Coverage
Excel provides life and AD&D coverage to all employees at no cost. Additional term insurance and AD&D is available to the employee and their dependents.
Vacation/Holiday Paid Time Off
Vacation time off with pay is available to regular full-time employees to provide opportunities for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits. Also, Excel annually provides employees with ten paid holidays. Regular full-time factory employees who do not incur any lost-time accidents from January 1 through December 31 of any calendar year earn a Safety Bonus Day (an extra full day of paid time off) for the following year.
Excel pays 50% of uniform costs for all eligible employees who have completed 30 days of service; 100% for some areas where uniforms are required.
Safety Equipment Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes: Excel reimburses up to $200 yearly for the cost of safety shoes purchased for use at Excel.
- Safety Glasses (Rx): Excel reimburses up to $200 every two years for the cost of prescription safety glasses.
- Safety Glasses (Non-Rx): Non-prescription safety glasses are provided to all employees who do not require prescription lenses.
- 90-Day Performance Review
- 6-Month Performance Reviews
- Annual Reviews (vary by department)